YETI Rambler Lowball with Lid
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 24 and pay only $34.50 each
- Buy 25 - 48 and pay only $33.99 each
- Buy 49 - 72 and pay only $32.99 each
- Buy 73 - 96 and pay only $31.99 each
- Buy 97 - 120 and pay only $30.99 each
- Buy 121 - 144 and pay only $29.50 each
- Buy 145 - 172 and pay only $29.25 each
- Buy 173 - 196 and pay only $28.99 each
- Buy 197 - 255 and pay only $28.50 each
- Buy 256 - 383 and pay only $27.99 each
- Buy 384 or above and get $26.99 off
The Rambler Lowball is your all-day drinking buddy. From your first cup of joe to your last nightcap, it gets the job done. Along the way, the double-wall vacuum insulation will keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold far longer than standard mugs or cocktail glasses. And unlike your favorite bourbon glass, this lowball will never shatter on impact or leave a ring on your table thanks to its 18/8 stainless steel construction and No Sweat™ Design. Taking your beverage to go? Pop on the optional Rambler lid to avoid splashing your beverage.
The ideal artwork to upload is a black and white .eps, .ai, or .pdf file. If you don't have this, please upload a file that is at least 300 dpi or 100k in size. These will produce the best results. If you upload an image that is less than 300 dpi or 100k, it will not have the required resolution for us to deliver a quality etching.
We DO NOT engrave photos. We ARE NOT able to recreate artwork from a photo.
Perfect Etch - Yeti 20oz Rambler - Laser Etched 00:34
The Team at Perfect Etch has been laser etching since 2008 and we have laser etched thousands of the Yeti Ramblers. We believe our work help strengthen the Yeti brands attachment to their customers by personalizing the cups. Take a look at this 30 second clip on laser etching and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Perfect Etch. We can be found at: www.perfectetch.com
Perfect Etch -...The Team at Perfect Etch has been laser etching since 2008 and...